Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Wonderful 2012

There is only one word to describe 2012: Alhamdulillah. All praise to Allah. So much has happening in 2012, even though I have ups and downs, but the amount of love I get from Allah and people, is just unbelievable.

We traveled a lot this year. It's like a revenge for 2011 for the lack of traveling. The highlight of the year is Umrah. But the worst of 2012, the hospitalization after Umrah.

Well, let's recap 2012:
  1. We travel a lot, on average of once every 3 months:
    1. January : Bali for our 4th anniversary
    2. March: Umrah
    3. May: Penang
    4. August: Alor Setar
    5. September: Langkawi
    6. November: South Korea
  2. Hospitalized coz of Influenza B - then doctor took the opportunity to do endoscopic procedure since I always have stomach problem. Who would know the equipment I used to repair during internship become my diagnostic tool.
  3. Alhamdulillah no death in the family this year.
  4. Steep learning curve in my career. But it was very satisfying. 
  5. No diving trip this year :(
I guess that's all this year. I see only 2 common themes: Travel and work. And sickness. Haha. My stakeholder actually put this twice in my performance review this year: She needs to take care of her health. Ok, that will be this year resolution.

I always looking forward to do each year reflection (this blog tradition) just to remind myself to be thankful of all the things that happened in my life and as a learning to improve myself. On a sad day, I will search this list every year and smile at all life experiences that I have been through.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...