Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finding my peace

I just want to leave this place with good memories and less heartache. After one and a half years, the last thing I want to do is to leave a bad impression after building up a good reputation. Of course, it was not that simple. People still want to make my heart bleeds with irrational decisions.

I used to ignore everything and focus my energy to the things that matter. But then, when the replacement came, suddenly I realized I'm a black sheep. Everything I did was a mistake. Every now and then I heard complaints and dissatisfaction about me. The complaints came from someone that didn't matter much but clearly important to him. No complaints came from everyone that matter, but did he care. Of course not. Comments and feedback was very satisfying from everyone that matters but to him I'm just a headache. Ah, I forgot that pleasing him is more important than getting the job done with everyone that matter. 

Even at the last days of my service, the unthinkable still happened. Few people volunteered, but he chose me. Yes me. To organise my own goodbye. What on earth people organize their own farewell? Clearly bedazzled most of the people, but I kept on repeating this mantra to myself to keep my sanity, everyone is different and we should respect. Again and again. It just happened that the person with authority that is different flock.

Oh well, I'm doing this for Allah, to please only Him. Allah will take care of me, not him. I have given my best and leave everything to Him.

I will find my peace soon. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...