Friday, January 18, 2013

Still no peace

When I told my husband about her, how she made this and that, my husband just smiled and said, when you hate someone, everything he/she did is wrong and will make you angry. Why don't you just sit back, watch her burn herself and walk away?

Well, I just can't. Every little thing she did to me just so annoying and making me so stressful. Of all the people I need to handover, why it has to be her? I remembered people used to warn me about her. I thought I don't want to judge so early, be neutral and let me experience myself. Ya Allah, how true what people said. Masakan pohon bergoyang tanpa angin..

She's like a knife stuck in my heart. Everyday she twists a little bit and slowly tearing my heart. Some days the knife goes in deeper, crushing my lungs leaving me gasping for some air. Leaving it there cause pain, trying to remove it cause pain too. At the end, my motivation slowly dying.

Why la some people are like this?

I think I need to stand up and stop being bullied.

So how do I start?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...