Friday, January 30, 2009

This 3 weeks was just so beautiful

3 weeks come and go like a blink of eyes. I still remember the excitement of waiting for him at the airport. The first kiss I got upon meeting him at the arrival hall. The smell and the warmth of his body beside mine. This is my worldly heaven.

But then, times moved faster than we can capture every moment. Without notice, it's time to say goodbye. Not to forever, but maybe a few months. But few months felt like forever.

I miss him dearly. I practically spend 20/7 with him during this 3 weeks. 4 hours less per day when I went to classes on weekdays. The rest of the day was spend with him. How am I not feeling lost after this? Who will make jokes with me? Who will make me smile and laugh? Who will make my day better even in the coldest day in winter?

He's the best husband ever. Who would walk 1 mile in the cold and then waited for 20 minutes for a bus just to wait for another 3 hours? Then when we get our own car, he diligently send and picked me for my classes even when I've got my own local license? Who would eat little and be hungry for whole night so that the halal food he brought can be eaten by me in the future. He's the one I'm married with.

People said just not to think too much and focus on the main purpose you are here; study. It's easy to said when you are the one not experiencing it and feel it. People said don't worry, we have technology now. It's easy to say when you have someone to warm you every night by your side. But I guess this is the choice (not sacrifice) we made for our future. I hope it's worth it.

Dear sayang, thank you for the wonderful 3 weeks. Not for these 3 weeks only but the 1 year as your wife and 6.5 years as your girl. And I'll be your girl for the rest of your life.

Have a safe journey and till we meet again, soon I hope.

Ps: I promised not to cry at this goodbye (I been crying a lot lately) but I can't stop the tears to roll as I typed this. I never been away from him more than 2 weeks for the last 6.5 years we were together. Now, I don't even know when I'm going to see him. This is awful.

If I could fly, you'll see me flying next to your plane to follow you home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...