Saturday, January 10, 2009

I still can smell the salty wind and the delicious rendang

Here I am at 1.30 am in the morning, tired and exhausted, yet refused to sleep. As I was going to shut down my laptop, I remember all the pictures taken last year.

I looked at it one by one. All the honeymoons we went; from Bandung, Genting, Terengganu, to various location around KL, Hari Raya at Muar, Choki and all other silly pictures we took.

It felt like just happened yesterday. I still can remember all the emotions, the happiness and the story behind every pictures.

I miss him badly. I wish Sunday come sooner. I want to hug and kiss him the moment I see him. I don't care.
I miss them dearly. And I have to wait longer than Sunday for them. Way longer. Like a year and half longer. I wish time will fly faster.


I shouldn't see that pictures. Now melancholy started creeping my heart.

Oh, I don't want to post any of those pictures here as it will make the matter worse.

I should sleep now.

3 comments:

Hazyr said...

oh...dah sampai US rupanya...

Take care and don't forget to have fun ok!

muNm said...

Thank you kak madiha...

If you are thinking of backpacking lg, datang la sini ye.... =)

Silly Bunny Nuwwul said...

thank you there, let's hope & pray okie :) take care & study rerajin!

anything i will email to u the info. by the way, hubby u pegi bile till bile?

oh yar, upload la pic kat sane :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...