Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year

A week has passed since 1 Muharram 1430. Coincidentally both Gregorian and Hijriah calendar started the new year 3 days apart. So it's a good time to wish everybody Happy New Year.

New year means making resolutions and reminiscing the old year. 2008 was the best year I ever had so far. I married the love of my life, have a wonderful honeymoons, starting our life together, bought a cute little rabbit and enjoy living together as husband & wife.

Well, 2009 will promise some improvement as individual, even though away from each other, I believe it's just a temporary situation. We will become stronger and hopefully we have something cute in my uterus at the end of the year. Insya Allah. =)

Oh, my resolution is to study smart (hopefully I didn't forget how to become a student again after working for 2 years) and to not missing home so much. I was hoping to get more exercise but again, this resolution is repeated every year without any improvement. So I'm not betting on that at the moment. Haha.

Ps: Did you know that in US, you have to pay incoming call made to your mobile phone? Unbelievable, especially in Malaysia the mobile phone service providers are competing on who give most free stuff. So either you call or you receive a call, your credit will run out faster than you think. Pelik.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...