Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shopping is such a happy thing to do - if you get what you want

I got new toy to play with. Yeay!! A Garmin GPS. Very essential when driving in unknown territory. Yelah, nak balik rumah dari universiti boleh sesat. That's why need the GPS. This is the cheapest Garmin model. And... it's cheaper than in Malaysia by RM200 (compare to those sold in forum, if you compare to normal shop, the figure might be higher). So it's worth it right. Hehe..

Since we got a GPS and a car, apa lagi.... road trip to shopping mall. This is a factory outlet located about an hour drive from my house - Carolina Premium Outlets. Everything is all branded and cheap. From Levi's, Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren, Clarks, Banana Republic, GAP to Coach and etc. Coach was so cheap and got 50% off somemore. But I got my GPS already and couldn't spend on stuff that unnecessary at this moment. Really want that bag......

It's ok, I got so much time in future and I definitely will come back!

Ps: Anybody wants something please tell me kay... of course with additional 20% charge will be applied. But for Coach handbag, additional 20% also is way cheaper than in Malaysia. Seriously. Zainal bought 1 for her mom. And I am so jealous.

3 comments:

mclarenna said...

mun...nak kirim iPhone ni...silakan survey harga

muNm said...

Nana, around $550++ for unlocked version.. u can get $199 but with 2 years contract dgn AT&T =(

mclarenna said...

still cheap la kan compared malaysia ni yang mengong jual harga RM3300...huhhuhu

will keep u updated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...