Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My nose numb in the morning

This morning was the coldest ever since I arrived here. The temperature recorded as -2C as I walked to the bus stop. I saw ice on the road and on the grass. But when I think about it, I didn't wear so many layers compared before.

So during this cold time, you wear jacket to cover your body from cold, glove for your hand and cap for your head and ears. How about your nose? How to cover it? Anybody want to patent a design.

My nose was numb due to this cold weather. It was cold when I touched it. At the end, I have to cup my nose while walking to prevent my mucous turning into an ice. Haha.

On the other note, I discovered McDonald's at my campus. My life saver. It's cheap and it has Fillet-O-Fish. If this campus in Malaysia, I don't need MidValley to enjoy good food. Everything is here - sushi, grill food, cajun, Chinese, Mexican, McD, pizza and many more. But there are a bit expensive (would you pay $8.90 for your lunch in college? Not including drink) and not halal. But McD was the cheapest which is the opposite of Malaysia's situation. Takpelah... The McD worker has recognised me after eating at that place for 2 consecutive days. Haha.. Next week, maybe I'll try eating salad. The other food are not halal, so my choice is very limited. Well, sorry I can't boycott McD yet or any other US product. I live here. So I'll donate to the NGO for my part to help Palestine but I can't boycott. Please don't hate me.

2 comments:

Leen said...

There is no design, you use muffler scarf to wrap you face except your eyes.

muNm said...

saw few people doing it... i think i should do that too.. hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...