Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Meow meow


There's a calender next to my office printer which highlight mother's love. Instead of putting human pictures, it posts picture of animals with their baby. Every month it showed different animal. It so happen in April, it showed a leopard hugging with her cub. Oh my God, that was the cutest picture ever.

The picture made me want a cat desperately. Every time I passed the printer, I will stare at the picture and missed more and more my pets. I missed the fishes that I promised to bring to new home but they are so big now and the aquarium is quite big too... So sorry guys...

Cats is no-no as we live in apartment right now. It won't have any suitable area for them to have a good life without disturbing our place. Geezzz... I want a pet!

I grew up with pets around me. From fish, rabbit, birds, chicken, turtles to iguana (only few months), we never have a shortage of animal to taken care and play around with. Cats will always be around; no matter the one that taken care of or volunteer to be taken care of (stray cat la). I love animals cause I can talk talk to them and pretend to get angry with them. Haha.

Whatever it is, I think whoever who hate animals are the one who don't have hearts. But I hate ants, mosquitoes & rats. The others are free to stay but please don't disturb me. And spider with long legs are everywhere in my house, not that I hate them but they made my house looked unkeep and there's a lot of spiderweb everywhere. Please spider with long legs, please stop making spiderwebs everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooff... woofff...... nak biawak dan kambing sahaja yg dibenarkan di rumah ya.... tq

muNm said...

welkam.... embek embek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...