Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm the biggest fan because......

I am the biggest Celine Dion fan because...... because.......because....

Damn it... I hate contest that has slogan to be continued. I'm have trouble writing creatively for less than 150 characters. Not that I'm good if given 2000 words limit. Haha. Used to be quite good in writing in BM, but SPM result has tainted my self-confidence. So my career in writing just go down the drain.

Oh, back to the topic, I really really want to go to Celine Dion concert this April after missing BSB concert that day. (Some people didn't want caught dead at BSB concert la... Ceh, talk about being together through rain & shine...huhu...). But Celine Dion concert ticket is expensive. Can't afford to buy for 2 people (coz the other one is force to join. Nak harap volunteer, memang tak dapat la. He already asked me how to behave at that concert. Should he sleep or acting interested? Macam-macam la)

So I know the first 2 answers but the slogan thing........ Aaarrrghhh... tak tahu nak tulis ape.... Leen, any help? Got any idea? =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...