Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ready or not

Ready or not, the hectic days are coming before I realized it. The Six Sigma Define stage training end yesterday. The Tollgate Review will be at the end of this month. It supposedly not that much work as we required to do around 10 presentation slides. But within that 10 slides, there's thousand of data that need to be collected. I don't mind collecting data and analysing it. But what I don't like is when it's involving other people/department. I don't have this ability to force people to get my data. When they started saying they are busy and such, I immediately back off. That's why I always get anything I need from another more than a week. Hai...am I too soft with people?

Beside Six Sigma, I have volunteered myself to become internal audit for ISO 9001 and cGMP. That was before I knew that I was selected as Green Belt candidate. So, I'll be going to internal audit training this week and the audit start week after next.

The question is.... when am I going to start collecting the data for my Six Sigma? Waaaaa....

On other note, I'm turning quarter century next week... Can't believe how fast we getting old. Was hopping to get a rabbit from hubby but I am not sure at this stage of workload, is it a wise idea to keep a pet especially the one that needs a lot of care. But I want one!! So tomorrow we will survey the rabbits.... =)

Oh, I want to watch the shitty AF now.

1 comment:

Shahnon said...

ah rabbit is nice! :D
tapi perlu lebih penjagaan drpd kucing kot kan? hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...