Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Green belt

I was chosen to do project under Six Sigma Green Belt second wave. To tell the truth, I'm secretly excited but mostly nervous. I'm nervous because I'm scared I can't achieve my KPI (key performance indicators) at the end of the year since I'm involving in this Six Sigma. I think this is a very good opportunity to improve myself in corporate world coz Green Belt certified surely can improve my paycheck tremendously. Hehe...

Seriously, I'm not even sure if my topic can have hard saving of RM500 000 in 6 months. I need to save that amount of money to obtain the green belt. That's something be scared of. Furthermore the increasing workload of my department has made the situation worse. I just wasted 2 days of this week writing something that would be discharged coz of my boss indecisive mind and degil problem. Shit la.

Next week I will go for the 3 days training for this six sigma thing. I've seen all the previous batch belters who need to work till late at night to finish this thing. Really really need to work hard for this thing. Worse still, your saving is not enough to qualify you. So you have to take another project to top up the balance. That's horror man. The good thing about being chose is that I don't need to do the continuous improvement project (CIP) that required every executive to do at least 2 a year. Haha..

At one point of the day in the office, I felt like stopping all my work at once and just enjoy the gift of technology, internet. And thankfully, I always have a lot of ideas to search for during office hour. But when I step into my house, my head when blank on what site to go. So I end up playing games or just watch tv.

I wish my new department colleague will get well soon and come back to work soon. Since she joined my department, she's been on leave for a week twice and now MC for a week plak. Hai, at the end, I felt like previous condition-me doing all the department job alone again. Sometimes I wonder if boss is programmed to have an allergic reaction to doing works. The weird thing is, they can write a 4 pages report by hand and ask us to type back. Can they just type instead of write it down? But they keep insisting the latest and best computer in the company. Weird but true.

So good luck to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo... no wonder la awak nak access sciencedirect..haha..gud2. ask your employer to subscribe e-journal ke..kesian UM..asyik gune diaorg punye jek..hahah

muNm said...

hehe... tu la pasal... dun worry dah tukar tajuk.. mungkin tak guna tak e-jurnal UM.... hehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...