Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Even crab don't feel crap

I felt like a crap. I dunno if I woke up at the wrong side of bed but that’s the only side that I wake up everyday. Or is it because the first voice I heard today was my boss calling me even before I reached office. I dunno.

Life at work is becoming shitty and shittier. It’s true what my ex-colleague said before; even though your working with the best company with best benefit with the best colleague but if your boss is the total asshole, you won’t be happy. Because boss is the one who give you the performance rating and your KPIs every year. Boss is the one who determine your advancement in a company. Boss who can make or break you. Colleagues can make you laugh and share your tears but they won’t determine either you are going to stay at that spot forever or climb the ladder.

To make things worse everyday there are always somebody who resign. Turnover for this company is very high, no doubt about it. Even my close colleagues also has resigned. She’s the one who sat next to me and always become the place for luahan perasaan. I kinda miss her right now. Hmmm…

I know my boss don’t trust me. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m not a pharmacist and I kind of suck in formulation. What to do, they don’t teach drugs formulation in engineering department. Sometimes when I find out some new info (I read about this also okay… jangan harap nak suruh dia ajar ke ape) or I give some ideas for improvement, he just brushed off. Just now I heard someone in QC said that my boss said I can’t make decisions. I’m not sure if he meant that I’m not capable of making any decisions or at my level, I’m not supposed to make any decisions. Whatever he meant I don’t care. Now when people asked anything, I just asked them to wait for my boss. Then the people will know how always my boss gone and how always he talked around the bush which have no conclusion at the end. Padan muka. Shit la, one day if there’s a law saying that you can kill a person without being charged with anything, he’s in my top list.

Did I tell you that he’s my Champion for 6 Sigma? How unfortunate someone who has to be with his boss only. Some other candidate got to choose other head of department as their Champion. But I am stuck with this balloon. Just now a person remarked who’s the unlucky person who has him as Champion. When I admitted it was me, she just laugh away and wish me luck. Sedih tak?

All I want to do right now is crawling under the comforter and sleep forever with Zainal by my side. I don’t care about my KPIs, the 6 Sigma or any production problems anymore. I don’t care if tomorrow is holiday and this Sunday is my birthday. I just don’t care. I just want to be happy and stress-free. Is it hard to ask?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...