Saturday, May 03, 2008

Birthday present

While busying ironing a whole basket of my clothes, came my hubby from behind kissing my shoulder with saying Happy Birthday. Wow, without I realized it, I'm officially 25 years old. I have lived a quarter of century.

What have I achieved in this 25 years living in this world? Yup, every year we keep asking this question to ourselves right. Well, I get married for a start. Learning to be a wife and live independently without my family and embak. Hehe... embak did a lot of easing my daily life. But now I got my loving hubby. Beside that, life is pretty good (if minus my boss). Won't changed any of it.

Oh, for the birthday present, I got this:



As what like I wanted. This is our gift to each other. This responsibility needs mutual agreement from both party to ensure smooth sailing of the growth of this creature.

Our little baby name is Choki. Actually we got it for a week already. This cute boy was born in valentine's day, so that's mean he's 2 months plus already. He's a Netherlands Dwarf breed. That's explained the small and cute body of his. Still not quite used to us yet even though we let him running around the living room everyday.

He's so damn cute. Rasa nak picit-picit je. And Shahnon, nope, taking care a rabbit is not as hard as I imagine. To tell the truth it's easier than a cat. But to tame it, take a lot of patience compare to cats.

Papa bunny with naughty Choki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...