Monday, June 26, 2006

This Holiday Must Stop

At one point, you start to think that this holiday should stop right now. The days of waking up late and watching stupid box should end and serious life should begin right now. This wake up call came today when life become so lonely when all the holiday gangs finished their holiday. With Naqib and Zainal started their classes, it just left of me staring into spaces alone at home. Faraha asked to come to her house, well, maybe sometimes this week I'll go.

Many cover letters and resumes have send out last week, one has called back (that's remind me to call marcus evans to make appointment for interview), Haagen Dazs will call tomorrow for the result (I keep my finger cross for this job... getting this job mean cheaper ice cream!!), 1 job has been rejected by everybody around me except me (kena ikut je la ckp, karang anything happen, nobody wants to help) and more resume will be sent.

This holiday is not what I have in mind. Wanted to go holiday at islands and beaches but can't coz of unavoidable circumtances. Well, maybe next time though.

Final word: Bosan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...