Sunday, June 11, 2006

Here We Go... Ole ole ole


The World Cup fever is back. The sleepless night and confusion between time zone in Malaysia and Germany has infected Malaysian men and women too. Even though I'm not a fanatic footie, but I watched this once in the 4 years event religiously and keep ahead with the latest news . Yes, thanks the all the men around me; abah, Naqib & Zainal, for the info and latest news (this is what happen if you're the only girl in the family). Now I can know it's an offside by looking at it after Naqib taught me nearly 10 times. And I know how to bet also.... Hehe.

My favourite team is Argentina!! This 2 times champion has big names like Messi, Rodriguez, Crespo and Saviola is one of the Pele's choice for this year World Cup. Not mentioning my favourite player, Pablo Aimar is also in the team (even though he's not in the first team), a 1997 FIFA World Youth winner and creative footballer who helped Valencia to win many titles. Hopefully they play well this year unlike in 2002 where they managed until the group stage only. Next group that I place my bet is Brazil. They really joga bonita when they play in the field.

I will watch games that show at 9pm and 12am, but 3am.... will think about it la. Maybe semi and final I will try to stay up with Naqib.

Got to stop now, Netherlands vs Serbia & Montenegro is already taking off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...