Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Search Is Finally Over

Finally, after 4 interviews, I managed to find the job that I can relate myself into. Not the perfect job since I haven't started and God knows how I will be working later, but at this moment, I like what I got. Getting up in the morning, all dressed up in the corporate suit with matching high heels and handbag, rushing in the trains with other fellow busy executives... haha. Funny that I haven't started my job yet, but having this perfect situation in my head without thinking the reality might look ugly than what I dream on. The crowded trains, long standing and mad rush hour is not one of my consideration. Let the girl dream will ya.

I got a job at marcus evans (M) Sdn Bhd. I went for the interview this evening and was immediately offered to become VA executive. marcus evans is a event management company which produces exhibitions, congress, conference and training around the world. A London-based company and KL become the Asia Pacific hub. Basically my job is to research who should come to the events and call to invite them to the events. If I was doing really well, I might be sent there for the event (which include Dubai, Jakarta, Bangkok etc). Wow, can I achieve that target? We'll see.

I will be starting next week with 3 days sales training. It's 5 days a week job and 8.30-5.30pm job. That's what I like about it. No need to travel around and confusing shift. Am I ready? Of course. Have been shopping with my mom this evening with new working clothes and shoes and handbag of course (though that bag wasn't for working purpose initially).

Anyway, wish me luck on my new job... Ciao.

1 comment:

muNm said...

thank u mr cip... hopefully the transition goes smoothly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...