Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Water In the Ear

A few drops of chlorined water in one ear can caused headache and bad mood. This is what happened to me today. Everytime (baru 2 kali je) I did freestyled, water got into my ear and half deaf me half day. I hate it when it happened.

Maybe to others, stuff like this is small matters. The water will come out eventually and you just don't worry so much about it. That's what make us unique. To others, it might be small problem, to some it is the worst thing could happen.

My roommate hates ants. She cannot see a single ant without being goosebumps all over. (Maybe that's why all the ants went to her side of room only, not mine. hehe). She even planned to buy the most powerful ant pesticide in order to terminate 7 generation of ants in 12th College. But for me, as long as the ants don't invade my food, leap to suicide in my drinks and bite me, I don't care much.

Another case is Zainal hating my Gen-2 big butt. It's not my fault it has a big butt. Not everything has cute butt like you, mind you, but some have to deal with big butt. When you think about it, big butt in the 'in' thing. Look at J.Lo. People kills to have one like her. Hehe.

But there's one small thing I can't stand. I know it sound weird but I can't stand looking at people who after eating with fork and spoon, doesn't put it together as it suppose to be. It looks like you don't know the etiquette of eating. No matter who you're are with and where, but that the simplest etiquette you can follow. I know it sound snobbish, but I tend to judge people just like that. Even you're a Master Degree holder, a billionaire's daughter or my-boyfriend-always-threat-me-at-5-stars-hotel, if you cannot comply that simple dining etiquette, I just don't respect you. I might forgive you if you're from rural area, but the minute you boast yourself with my-boyfriend-always-threat-me-at-5-stars-hotel but have no idea about etiquette, I just wanna shoot you in the head. (Why suddenly I'm being so worked up about this topic?)

Ok, I need to calm myself down. This is what happen when water gets into your ear. Note to myself: get earplugs before Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most simple thing you can do when water get inside your ear is to jump with your head tilted to the side of the ear with water was...this ussually work for me...tak tahu ler kalau struktur telinga awk tu lain..gegege.

phahmeen said...

Mun..EvryDay Got Problem aaa?? dasat..dasat... by the way..agree wif ur Bf --> Gen2's Butt is big n (of course its not ur fault - it's JLo's fault!)...but ur Bf should c MyVi's Butt!...haha...worst

muNm said...

thank u guys. byk petua yg telah diberikan. nanti sy cuba la.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...