Friday, February 17, 2006

Never Too Late for LOVE

I know valentine's was over but love is something that can be talk about all year round isn't it. (I wanted to write earlier but my energy was drained out for 2 days PTD exam). There's debate about Muslim shouldn't celebrate valentine and some said it's all in niat. I'm not going to talk about it coz I know my knowledge is not that deep. I just want to talk about it's good to know that you're loved.

Once in awhile when your loved one said how much he loves you and appreciate you, it felt good. Really really good. The feeling that you are loved by other people beside your family is like knowing that you are accepted in society. Despite all your flaws and eccentricity, there is somebody accept and love you as you are. (This is excluding your family ok, coz they will love you no matter what unless you make them mad at you. I meant, really really mad at you).

This is not insecurity or low self esteem, but in life, in every one of us, there's a little tiny feeling that need to be acknowledge by others. You might said that you don't give a damn about what people think of you, but I bet sometimes you wish people acknowledge and accept you as you are. You might said I have my best friends and all I need is them. Best friends know you in and out. They might be there for you rain or shine. But do you really want to spend your life with them? Grow old with them? Have sex with them? (unless you are a gay and lesbian, then that's a different story la). Have children with them? Certainly not isn't it. So that's why you need the opposite sex.

Someone who complete you, someone who compliment your life. Someone to cuddle you when you're cold, someone for you to manja with when you're sick (or pretend to be), someone you can tell all you're stupid and not-so-funny jokes but still laugh at it. Someone who can be your driver, mechanic, computer technician and chef without being paid. Someone who let you win everytime you play games with him, someone who purposely sick so that you visit him. That's why we need that person. And we need love.

I still smell the love in the air. Still over the moon and still reading that card before sleeping like love-struck teenage girl. It's good to feel that way even though it looks crazy. Haha.

(Hope nobody gets diabetes by reading this. Pardon me for all this mushy feeling.)

1 comment:

muNm said...

will remember that advice. thank you mr cipan. u must be very experienced in relationship, dont u.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...