Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yes, I got it.... for now

Unlike few days ago, I was unexcited to open the website as I thought the result won’t be there yet. Without hope, I clicked the website name and immediately a new link catch my eyes. OH MY GOD… The result is out already. With a prayer, I clicked and started typing my IC no. Without stopping reciting the prays, I waited until……

“Tahniah, anda ditawarkan….”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. With my hands still shaking, I called Zainal. I couldn't even formed a proper sentence to tell him. But he understood it anyway coz I've been talking about this for days already. Without I realized, my tears started to roll down as I spoke to him. This happy news means of leaving him for few months or maybe a year. At the same time the tears is for the happiness of finally my dream is almost coming true and of course I can leave my boss for good.

It felt funny to cry at 8.30am in the office. Luckily there's no people around me. To tell the truth, it's hurt inside to hold such an emotion. The feeling of so much happiness that you want to jump around and hug everybody that need to be contained.


So now, new plan has to be done on top on another huge project this July. I felt excited because my dream and ambition is one step closer to become a reality. But of course it came with a condition that emotionally painful. I don't want to leave my hubby even for a week. I don't know how to live without him anymore.

2 comments:

drEamLoVer said...

hey.u nak g mane?what's the story?anyways,congrats for getting what u want :)

muNm said...

hi... for now, not very confirm. just the first step... when dah confirm when i'm going, i beritau kay... thanks lina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...