Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trying to stay happy while working

I don't want to complain or whining here. Coz I think it can bored people to death. I tried to complain less to Zainal too. But when I kept all the burden quietly, I become stressed. When the mind is stressful, the body become weak. When the body become weak, it gets sick easily. The latest addition to stress-related disease is jaw pain. I hope it's related to stress coz according to Mr Google, it can also a symptom of heart disease. Nauzubillah, I don't want that too.

Try to keep a positive thought about my 6 Sigma project. The tollgate is next week but at this moment, I don't even have a goal. Sad right. Actually I have quite an idea about my project but today's coaching was making me more confused. At some point I really want to quit this. Thankfully I get a new Champion, someone who is actively involve and very enthusiastic. She is waaaayyy opposite of my boss obviously. My whole department is not supporting me on this 6 Sigma project. They kept asking me why I spend so much time on this. For God's sake, why don't you ask the management & maybe you need to try to do it yourself and you know how much time you need to spend on it. Add to my bluriness and the fact that everybody taught different ways to me.

There's a new guy in the department. And he asked a lot of questions. Questions that drive you crazy, eg: 'What room is that?' pointing at small room under the stairs and there's the signboard on top of the door showing 'Janitor'. On other occasion, he asked one of my colleagues what apple she's cutting and she just shoved the apple to him to make him stop asking questions. Some questions are ok to ask but most of time I want to scream at him to shut up and read the SOPs, coz all the answer is in the SOPs.

Ok, I must be cool down. I really hate this job am I?

Oh, the only part of this job I love is EHS Awareness Committee meeting. The best meeting ever. We laughed, we kutuking & it's very happy environment. And it's tommorrow. They are the best bunch of people I've worked with.

Try to remember this in my head everyday:
"God will not give you something that you can't handle, so don't stress." - Kelly Clarkson (I got this from the American Idol Final commercial).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...