Wednesday, February 27, 2008

J.Co Donuts

In the midst of doing this boring BMR (batch manufacturing record) for simvastatin, suddenly I remembered my J.Co donuts. The chocolatey-taste-melt-in-my-mouth felt make me can’t wait to go home. This craze of J.Co is ridiculous. This is the second weeks in row we had J.Co donuts. Last week I was in KL area, I bought ½ dozen. Yesterday, after doing some errands in KL, I managed to stop by Pavilion just to get a dozen of J.Co. Managed to get 4 pieces of that Choco Loco. Seriously sedaaappp… memang buat you jadik loco la.

We (me & Zainal) had our first taste of this diet-spoiler thing in Bandung since our attempted to buy at Malaysia failed as we wouldn’t want to queue that long just to get.. well… donuts. At first I think it was ok la. It softer than Dunkin Donuts and I’m not a big fan of donuts. I am happy with the traditional donut, the one that sprinkle with refined sugar. So in Bandung I wasn’t quite sure what the hype of this J.Co thing. Oh yes, in Bandung, you don’t even have to queue up. There’s no line at all… The supir tu pun malas nak layan kitorg dgn aksi jakun kitorg… haha…

But then, last week I bought all this chocolatey donuts and realized, oh my God…… sungguh sedap la…. (apparently the flavour I bought at Bandung not so nice la)

Ok, typing this make me want that donuts more…. Nyum nyum…

(hope zainal didn’t finish up the donuts yet…. Oh yes, dia suka makan 1 new flavour donut sampai abis & baru cakap sedap. Ces…. Lepas ni, nampak je dia makan, terus je minta rase…haha)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...