Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My vote goes to...


General election is coming in 3 days. It's hard to ignore if you stay in Malaysia. The side roads full of posters hanging, half hanging and scattered around. TV, radio, newspapers and internet is full of election coverage. At some point, I felt drowning in all these political agenda and wanna puke to all the sweet promises of candidates.

What I know is, this 8th March, I will use my right as a citizen of Malaysia to vote. So next time when I'm complaining about the leadership of this country or at my place (whoever will win) I have the right to do that. Nobody can't stop me. So those of you who didn't register or don't want to vote, keep your foot in your mouth and shut up. HAHA.

So who should I put an 'X' at? Dacing, roket, bulan mengambang, bulan separuh or buku (yes, my place got buku-very intellectual) which one can guarantee better future?

UNDI adalah RAHSIA.

On other story, but same topic, my boss likes to ask people who they want to vote. Paksa orang jawap plak tu. Tension betul la. Tahu la sokong Hindraf. Bencisss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

had bumped into ur blog since i'm searching for infos on bandung. if you don't mind, can i have ur email? i'm interested to know more abt ur experience. thanks! :)

muNm said...

hi fiza

sure.... just email me at munm(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanx for visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...