Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fireworks

I love fireworks... I don't mind going to KLCC with thousands of non-Malaysian for Malaysia National Day at midnight just to watch the fireworks. I admire the pyrotechnics technology that they manage to show every year.

But since I rent at Kajang, fireworks suddenly become something that you never has to trouble yourself or wait twice a year. Fireworks seem like normal here. For every festival say Deepavali, Gong Xi Fa Chai, New Year, you name it, they have it. This is not mercun that just give you that loud bang sound but this is the full beautiful fireworks that you see at the KLCC or somewhere equivalent. Seriuosly, where the hell that this people gets all this supply. I want it too. I thought I want to have it during my wedding. Haha...

As I'm typing this, the fireworks have been exploding almost (if not more) an hour already. It's normal to watch 2 different places of firework at the same time. If you are lucky, you get to watch 3 places. I used to enjoy watching it from my 13th floor balcony but as people always said, too much of something is not good. I have lost the excitement of watching fireworks nowadays. Even the sound of it has become immune to my ears.

I'll post the picture that I took few minutes ago during typing this after I can find the card reader.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...