Thursday, November 15, 2007

Renewing passport

Today I renew my passport. What's so exciting about renewing your passport? Nothing except the fact that you have diarrhea and you cannot go to toilet as the Immigration Office has this loud and clear notice saying 'Nombor yang terlepas tidak akan dipanggil semula'. Waaa.... Only God knows how torturing that situation. Lucky I have my photo taken ages ago. If I have to take my picture this morning, for next 5 years, I have to look at my muka-tahan-berak in the passport every time I go overseas.

The worst part was that there are 34 people in front of me before my turn. After failing to force me to go to toilet by shitting, my body resorted to next stage, feeling like vomiting. For some time I hold that vomiting feeling and finally my body give final ultimatum, feeling like going to pass out, you know macam nak pitam punya rase. Yeay, I know how feeling-nak-pitam felt like coz I used to pitam few times during my schooling days. So THAT feeling was there when there were 2 numbers in front of me. I used my first aid knowledge that wasn't much by putting my head down between my legs to let the blood move around the brain. I felt better for awhile and then my number was called.

I have to act fine in front of the immigration officer and started asking weird question like is Bangkok safe to go or something like that. Haha. The process was like few minutes and I'm done. Well, not quite. I have to wait for another counter for payment. Then suddenly a woman called me and told me that one button of my blouse was terbuka. Wah.... malu giler!!!! Is that why the immigration officer was smiling at me? I thought they have actually follow their Cepat, Mesra & Tegas (is it correct? Ape2 la) motto. It must has opened when I was putting my head down.

After that I ran to the nearest toilet. Not that I was totally embarrassed and wanted to hide (I got the feeling not many people saw that) but just to make sure whatever that desperately need to go out just now, go out.

I come back in and surprised I was just 2 numbers away from my number. Just a few minutes, my number was called and that's it. The whole process was finished. Now I just wait for next 2 hours and the new passport is ready. But of course la kan in my current position I won't wait there for 2 hours. I might have multiple pitam there. Haha. Maybe I just pick it up on Monday.

In case you want to know (I know you don't care but I want to tell jugak) I'm going to Bangkok for some practical seminar that my ex-boss recommended me to go (now you see why I really really want to work under him?) on early December. I just find out last week that my passport just expired last month. That's explained the rushing to renew my passport.

Just a note, the whole process of making new passport is quite fast compare 5 years ago. Not bad la. I arrived there at 8.20am and around 9.45am, I was in my car going back home already. Just 1 advice: get ready with all documents required la... kalau tak, lambat jugak.

Ps: Sorry sayang, pasal this when-i-need-to-do-something-important-i-always-some-disease-at-that-moment-happen. I don't do it intentionally just to piss you off (I have other ways to do that. Hehe). =)

Pss: Do you realized that lately I always have diarrhea? What's wrong with my stomach? Become over sensitive now? Haiya.

1 comment:

Miss Bangkok Hotels said...

I got into your blog when researching for what people thinking about Thailand. It's very useful information for my planing trip in Bangkok. Thank you so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...