Saturday, November 03, 2007

I rather die of love than live without love

Nothing comes easy in this life. In search of happiness, we have to work hard to achieve it. Doesn't matter what happiness means to you - money, love or freedom, they don't come easily. One have to struggle and fight to gain it.

When the happiness you seek has finally achieved, it makes you realize how much it means to you. You won't simply loss what you already have and your appreciation towards it grow. But to get to the destination, sweats and tears become you best friend.

Who said love comes easily. The course of true love never did run smooth was indeed correct. We thought after years of courtship things would be easy. There would never be an easy route for every love. Love always is threaten by money and other people. Love always has to back off when these 2 have power.

But I know one thing. Nobody can take my love away from me. I will always fight for my love. I might be weak and easily bullied, but when somebody mess up with my love, I give a fight. I don't care who they are, but nothing going to keep me apart from my love. Even if I have to lose my face, I know being with someone you love is better than living with other's expectation.

If I won't give up, you won't give up too, right? I know we can make it until the last breath we take.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...