Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I don't care anymore


I don't care anymore

I don't care to make it happen
I don't care if just to let it go

I just don't understand why it's so hard
I just don't understand what's wrong to be doing good

I don't care about your excuses
I don't care about your theories

The moment I want to do something good
World turn upside down as if I'm turning to devil

Or is it evil in the world is sought after than the goods?

I don't care anymore
If they refuse it, I'm doing my way
I'm staying this way
And let them have my sins.

2 comments:

Leen said...

errr..i knew i did gave you some advice about being insane for a while but i'm a little disturbed bout the artpiece here (it's like reliving a German art gallery experience...)

Anyway Peter F Drucker once said "Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable"

as reason always means what someone else has got to say..
jus keep your sanity.

muNm said...

Leen... don't worry. I still keep in touch with my sanity. The artwork quite disturbing, yes I agree... but just something to get off my head (since I can't draw that beautiful). Well, thanks for your advice. Just hope everything turns okay. Hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...