Sunday, September 02, 2007

Long Merdeka Weekend

The weekend started with 30 minutes bang of firework. The longest time I ever saw in my life. 30 minutes of ooohhss and aaahhs and then 2 hours of traffic jam. Was forcing myself not to fall asleep just to teman zainal driving. (and he blackmailed me to left me in the car in dengkil if I felt asleep). What I do to stay awake? Singing songs with the radio and doing stupid stuff until at 1 point zainal asked me to sleep coz he can't handle my psychoness. Nasib lar. I made some observation also that night. Kekentalan seorang ayah membawa keluarga menonton fireworks and end up in the 2 hours jam while all the family members were happily sleeping in different funny position in the car. And then I remember my dad. I always sleep whenever we went more than 1.5 hours trip. Kesian my dad kena drive.

I missed the merdeka perarakan this year. I meant to watch it (on TV of course). Just want to see what was UEM uniform this year. Since I'm part of it now, so mesti ambil tahu! Was sleeping till noon. That evening I made some decision that until now I'm not sure it's the correct one or just pure waste of money. I'm still confused.....Waaaa...

Anyway, Nadhirah got engaged yesterday and also her birthday. What a wonderful time to get engaged right. She looked gorgeous in orange. Most of all, I love the tepung pelita. Sedaaapp...

At the end, this weekend can be considered well filled in and lots of sleeping (which is great, according to me). Tomorrow going to start another hectic working week coz the EHS Week is on and I'm part of it and... I got presentation on Friday which I haven't done anything yet. Sigh...

(Next time will try to write something interesting than my life)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...