Thursday, September 13, 2007

Of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety


Trying to distract myself from the work that I dislike, I joined extra-curricular at my workplace. Since my friend asked me if I want to join her committee, I just agree. So here am I in the Quality & EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) Awareness Committee. I guess this is the best committee to join. With friendly and surprisingly all women committee, I felt like am a part of team.

I joined at the perfect timing as they preparing for Q & EHS Week 2007. It was held earlier this month and I proudly said, I contribute quite a lot. Hehe... My friend and I was in charge of designing the banner, banting, mug and T-shirt. I'm so happy to do the designing thing coz that what I really like to do. I like art but never given an opportunity to expand it.

Anyway, that week was hectic. And the worst part is, I was down with fever. Luckily I was only fully involved on Wednesday for GMP game and Monday the week after that for closing. But on Friday I realized that I have signed up for Safety Hunt (it's treasure hunt with different name). I tried to find substitute coz I don't think I well enough to join a hunt but nobody wanted to. So I joined je la since I already promised my team.



There I was on Saturday morning cracking my head with all my teammates while ignoring my health for a while. In blazing hot sun I stood looking for answers. But... it was not useless. We won 2nd place... wooohhooo.... I can't believe it. We won a hamper and RM300. Berbaloi bangun awal-awal.

My team: Me, Kak Entan from HR and Siew Lei from QA.

The Winning Team =)

So on Monday, I forced myself to come to work because it's the closing ceremony for that week. And of course the prize giving ceremony for the Safety Hunt. I came half day only and because I'm in the committee, I have to help out. I end out become sicker.
Me & the committee singing our heart out ...hhehe..

So the next 2 days, I was on medical leave because my fever has turned to asthma attacks. Geezzz... I guess the objective of Q & EHS week for healthy life was not working for me.... Hahahaha...

The last smile before I was driven home and give 2 days of MC....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...