Friday, September 14, 2007

Stress-o-rama

I just wish that I had the guts to send the ‘letter’ even though I have no another job to back up. The stress is building up and my asthma who has left me at least 5 years, suddenly happily migrate in my lung again. And I think he gonna stay that a quite some time. He was going to left me again, but he, who only ‘visit’ me when I really really really stress, chose to stay since that’s the way I am now.

My history of asthma went back when I was small. During the primary school years, it was like the most productive time. I got it almost every month. But when I was small, it’s usually because of food and environment. When I was in upper secondary school, it was rarely infected. After that, it was like almost none. It felt like it’s coming, but early intervention has stopped it. Usually when I was damn stress (when even migraine can’t handle the powerfulness of the stress). Now, I guess the situation has returned. I was ok after MC 2 days. But returning the job I hate, listening to the voice I hate, watching the face I hate, I sensed that my asthma is coming back. Sigh…


My whole point is not about my asthma but how stress I am now. I miss the first few months of my job. It was exciting and I learnt a lot. But now, everything turned like hell. The funny part is, all my colleague are supporting my by telling me the worst story about that ‘guy’ when they were under them. Hahaha… It’s like everybody in the company knows about it. Haha…


Hmmm…. Anybody have any job to give me? I’m willing to learn new things. I mean what I’m right now is way far from what my degree stated. I can adapt to environments but I can’t adapt to s****d boss. Especially when he blamed me for his all mistakes and make me look stupid in front of people. Do you think I’m going far if the senior boss looks at me as an useless worker?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...