Sunday, August 26, 2007

Malaysia International Firework Competition 07

Since blogger has now added video viewer, I want to add my first video: The International Firework Competition at Putrajaya. This is team Global.

I love fireworks... If their not expensive, I might have one during my wedding.... hahaaha....
I will go to Putrajaya again for the merdeka day & the grand finale which is 2 sept. They are very beautiful. I wish somebody wants to give give me free tickets to watch it at PICC. Then the true formation can be clearly seen. The ticket a bit pricey though. RM 38.40.... hmmm... anybody? Hehhehee.... here's one video of that night fireworks. ( Was thinking of posting 2 videos but nak upload 1 video pun dah ages, so 1 is enough la)....

OK.......after waiting for almost half hour, blogger happily announced that 'there's some error in uploading your video and please contact bla bla bla'............

Arrrggghhh.... sorry guys, maybe next time. I need to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...