Sunday, August 12, 2007

There's a place in hell for bosses


It's Sunday night and I dread tomorrow. I hate Monday morning coz I have to carry all the stuff back to Kajang. At the end of the week, I drag back all my stuff to my home. I have been doing that for almost 6 years now since Asasi. I can plan my whole week clothing in 10 minutes with packing. At one point, I wish I can stop all this and settle at one place.

Monday morning means the starting of another 1 hell working week. I never complained in my blog about my job but today, I just have to let it go. I hate my job. Really really hate. Every time a person resigns, I felt envy. I wish I can do that. This hatred started when I have to change department and superior. I like the previous superior and still like. But the current one just piss me off.

The only thing that keep me is the colleagues and my previous superior that was so supportive, friendly, caring and we are like one big family. Which obviously exclude my boss.

You know if you are stress, your body immune is weaken right. That's what happening to me. I easily get fever and my sinus has worsen. It felt like I'm the sickest person ever. The ultimate stress cause is that I sit just behind my boss. Should I say that we are cubicle neighbour. All he has to do is turn around and call me. Damn it. I hate it!!!

10 Things I hate About You:
10. I hate the way you always think that you are the best but every suggestion you give always fail
9. I hate the way you push people to do your work fast but you will put aside when we give it to you
8. I hate that the fact that you never trust and listen what I said. Do you think I'm stupid?
7. I hate the way your ringtones sound coz it just so irritating
6. I hate the way you never satisfy in everything I do
5. I hate the way you want to show you are the best and at the end you force me to do it
4. I hate the way you kedekut ilmu just because you scared that that person become better than you
3. I hate the way you think you know all but I know you don't know
2. I hate the way to all not satisfy with EVERYTHING but you never want to go to meeting to speak up your opinion.
1. I just hate you when you ask me to do things that won't be used. It a waste of my time and energy!!!!!!
0. I hate it when you purposely didn't come on the day that have meeting with senior manager and I have to replace you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy can be the best neighbour in hell with my previous boss...hehehe

muNm said...

together they make one hell neighborhood... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Mun.. still having sinusitis? hahah.. u have it since i know u..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...