Thursday, May 03, 2007

Don't go to Bun's SD Accesories Workshop!!!!

I always hate going to the car workshop. Those people there think that because we, women don't know much about car, so we can be cheated easily. So when a friend of mine open his own workshop, I was quite happy coz at least I can trust my friend.

But after 2 times services at his shop, my car suddenly has jammed it's brake. As usual, I called him to tow my car and repaired whatever it need to be repaired. Today, after phone call from him telling that I can take my car, I found out that the total was RM 554! For heaven's sake what the hell he did to my car that I need to pay that amount. Last month I just had a major service to that car and it cost RM500 too. I was bloody mad okay.

Then when I reached there with Zainal, we looked that 'jam' body pump of the brake that cost RM285. I looked at the bill at it said that he repaired the kit too which cost RM95 (later I fpund out from Zainal's friend that supply Proton spare parts that it was cost only RM45). And the labour changes increased to RM65 (last month was RM60 which is quite expensive too).

At that moment, me, someone who hardly get mad to strangers, just couldn't hold my anger. I straight said to his face that why every month I came to this shop, the labour charges keep increasing. Zainal was saying that the repair kit was usually around RM50. When he heard that, he just kept quiet like he knew that he was caught. After some hassling, he 'discounted' to RM500 only. Imagine if I just keep quiet and pay the stated amount? Next time he just increases the labour changes or whatever things again.

I really pissed of with him. I never knew him that well at school because he was the 'budak-budak bermasalah' back then. Yeah, some habit is hard to die isn't it. If you are SMKSJ, you know who I'm talking about.

In the midst of angriness, he offered a membership card to his shop with annual fees of R80. Kepala hotak kau orang nak amik membership tu. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, you think I'm that stupid to let that happen? I will not go to his shop anymore.

I really hate people that asking their friends to come to their shop to 'help' them la, but the end they the one that cheated us straight to our own face. I will never forgive him for that. The worst part was he said something like it was bad luck this thing happened to me coz this problem rarely happen. Yeah, my bad luck la you cheating ass.

If a unknown shop cheat me, I might not that angry okay. Because dah kena pun. But for somewhere that I've come regularly and also someone that I know (I even praised him to my family), that was a big fat tight slap to my face okay.

At eve of my 24th birthday, I was freaking mad and broke another RM500 for the second month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean..
Customer service in Msia is simply pathetic.. they wanna make money by taking our money, and yet it's not such a good-service they're offering..syesh.

muNm said...

i totally agree with you masni.... memenag sakit hati betul macam ni... you can have world class of everything but if your attitude is bad, everything means nothing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...