Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good Charlotte weekend

It has been long since I updated this blog. It's always the same reason, nothing to write and I was not feeling very well last week that lead to 2 days of MC. But last Friday I was shocked to received this:

Waaaahhh.... 4 tickets to MTV Live Good Charlotte. I hardly joined any contest and when I join this, I don't expect to win. But... I did. Suddenly all the unwellness just disappeared. That Saturday I was on the best behaviour. Woke up early, eat breakfast and ate my medicine at specific time (which I should do everyday).

That evening went to Bukit Jalil with Zainal, Naqib and his friend. Luckily Naqib met his friends there, so we parted. It was drizzling for a while but thank God it stop after that. Then met Kamil and Jet and Kamil's sis there too. The area was divided into 2. The front stage was reserved for so-called VIP which is DiGi's Fuiyooh customers and the back part was for us the non-DiGi people. This DiGi's Fuiyooh thing really annoying with their constant screaming Fuiyoh at the top of their lung at every 10 minutes.

The show started with 3 local artists which was One Buck Short, Estranged and Lo. Then the real deal started. It was amazing... I knew all of their song. Yes, I was shocled myself. I tried not to scream so much for the sake of my sore throat. So I replaced my screaming mood with jumping up and down and swaying to their song... it was really fun...

It was really fun night for few reasons:
1) The music was great. Good Charlotte was great. Never been their greatest fan but I love their songs
2) Free tickets.
3) Was admitted into the VIP area which is in the front stage before the Good Charlotte performed. Huhu... No need to be DiGi's customer la.
4) Free drinks, thanks to the abang security. At least I won't blackout in the sea of people there.
5) Free goodies from DiGi... apperantly this one DiGi staff was 'berkenan' with me that he tried to give at least something to me...haha... (which pissed Zainal off)

While waiting the show to start...

View that soon will changed with 10 000 people (what the newspaper said la) packed this area.
Joel Madden... (blur picture)... Zainal got a very nice video but malasla nak post kat sini...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh mane ade sy pissed off dgn digi staff tu... sy suke okess.... sbb dier pon baik ati bg mouse pad kpd ys yg pade dasarnye ingin diberikan kpd awk tetapi akibat drp ketangkasan tangan sy, sy berjaya dpt huhuhu.

muNm said...

ye ke tak? huhuhuh...tp takpe sy dapat key chain ke ape ntah name bende tu. lg best....hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...