Sunday, May 13, 2007

He's turn to turn 24

I fell in love when I first knew him. And that was 10 years ago. He's one of my closest friend that I shared many secrets. He's someone who cheered my life everyday. Then he was transferred to another school and somehow fate wants us to be friend and never lost contact. Funny thing about that decade where Friendster hasn't been created, I never met him and I don't know that he was growing so fast. But he never missed my birthday and I would always get a plush toy on my birthday. Who would have thought that emails and phone calls friendship has turned something more. 5 years after that we become couple and still going strong.

He's someone who would help his family and friends witout any complain which totally opposite of me. He's very understanding and very very patient with me. Something that very hard to do if you know me. He's very independent and very good with people. He's one of the closest people in my life. Every joy, pain and secret was shared with him.

Today he turned 24 years old. 10 days younger than me but he was way matured than me emotionally. I love him very much. I love his sense of humour. I love the way he take care of me. I love the way he shows me love. I love the way he taught me a lot of thing about life. I love his hardwork on our site. I love his love to animals. I love the way he does everything he does. I love everything about him.

Like someone quote,
"He's not perfect but he's perfect for me" and "He not everything but everything mean nothing without him."

So sayang, Happy 24th Birthday. May Allah bless every aspect of you life and hope your life will get better and success will come your ways... I believe in you.

xoxo,
Munm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send my regards to him..(how many brain recording did we put him through and he didn't complaint..or to you he did...hehehe. Tell him I said thanks for helping...)

Here's a quote that I think you'll like..

" We come to Love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

Enjoy your day..

muNm said...

hai leen.I like that quote.It's perfectly summarize the whole idea what am I trying to say.

Hahahaha... I already forgot the brain recording session. He didn't complain to me but he still can't forget the way I hold the syringe. Hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...