Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MC every month

Lately my immune system is not in very condition. I noticed that every month I will get fever. Not the serious type one but something that you can get at least 1 day MC la. Always the same symptoms; sore throat, runny nose or blocked nose, slight fever, ache all over the body and headache. Is there something that not balance in my diet? I eat a bar of oat every morning which is good to reduce cholesterol right. I try to eat my greens with every meal. Additional supplement is only taken when I can remember (I did my own vitamin C... hehe.. (masa untuk berlagak jap) which is usually 3-4 times a week. So what's wrong.

To think that I work hard till night, that's not possible. I'm not that workaholic okay. Oh ya, I did exercise. Ok once. Just started last week. See, when I started exercising last week, this week I got fever. Like today ok. It started yesterday when I was shivering at office and at the same time running up and down to get my documents ready. Today, I just flat on bed. Maybe I should start exercising twice a week and we see how that's go.

Or maybe somebody has a good supplement to recommend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...