Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Morning

I love Sunday morning. Who doesn't isn't it? (except people in Kelantan, Terengganu and Kedah who has to work on Sundays. Pity them). You can get up very late which is almost noon, then eat your breakfast, read the Sunday special newspaper and sleep back till evening. Well, that my perfect Sunday la.

My not so perfect Sunday would involving shopping for groceries at Giant in the evening. I love going to Giant in Sundays. There are a lot of free food sample and you will get full with just trying food sample. At one time, when Naqib and I have to shopping ourselves, we managed to buy 2 new food based on the free sample. Hmmm... I used to eat the instant pau (but it taste like pau+cake) everytime I go to Giant without ever buying that product. It was tasty, yummy. But the downside of Sundays is very crowded and full parking.

My less than not so perfect Sunday would be going to Low Yatt Plaza. The place is crowded with no free food sample and expensive parking. Enough said.

My worst Sunday would consists of bad mood mom, weddings to attend, people coming to the house, dad suddenly force us to go to market (pasar la), Ferrari wins F1, doing incomplete assignments, was force to clean the room and low density keropok lekor (you know the one when you bite, you feel nothing but air inside - the one that sold by I-am-a-terengganuian-and-every-people-in-terengganu-know-how-to-make-keropok-lekor-so-I-make-and-sell-it-too-even-though-i-know-it-taste-like-shit).

1 comment:

muNm said...

no, no. i'm a keropok lekor fan too, but i prefer my keropok lekor to taste like keropok lekor. the original and quality one. sukun goreng pun best tp bkn dgn cicah sambal kicap. huhu... my stomach dah berbunyi lak... need to fill it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...