Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Balancing the Emotions


Current tense situation in the gang has remind me of the situation I've been in few years ago. It's a conflict of heart interest and social life.

I know that some of my friends didn't like who I chose. They tried to tell politely and I appreciated that. On the other hand, my heart interest didn't like my acquaintance. For him, they ruined our relationship.

I was torn in the middle. At one moment, I was willing to give up my love interest to satisfy the other side. I saw them everyday, so apparently they managed to brainwash me easily. Until one day I woke up and realized what I really want. I want both sides. He makes me happy and they are my friends. So I promised myself to follow my heart, not others.

I resorted to balance both parties. It was hard, I remembered that well. Both side was codemning each other. So if one side hurted me, the other side would take the advantage to attack the other one. At the end, I was the hurted one by those cruel words. I really want to work for both parties. But usually it's easier to convince him than them.

And of course people don't understand that he is important to you as much as they are important to you. It's up to you to make them understand. You have to balance like a professional juggler. It takes time and just pekakkan telinga.

At the end of my story, each parties have to accept that both of them are important to me in different aspects. And I tried not to involve both of them in one situation. Therefore, I live happily ever after.

Nasi lemak buah bidara
Sayang selasih hamba lurutkan

Buang emak buang saudara
Kerana kekasih hamba turutkan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...