Saturday, March 27, 2010

Figuratively speaking

Have you ever driving on full speed completely aware with your environment, with catchy songs in the full blast and enjoying every second of it until someone said 'stop!' at that moment immediately.

At this moment you have 3 options:
a) press stop pedal immediately but face the consequences which is life threatening accident
b) slowly decrease the speed and come to a stop not immediately but safely
c) just ignore that person and maintain the speed

What if I choose (a) and I never recover the spirit?

Choosing (b) is wasting time.

(c) is possible but I'm training myself to become a selfish person.

So what should I do? I don't want to stop yet. I kind of enjoying the ride and in the full spirit to get it done. You shouldn't encouraged me to get this high at the first place. Look what damage you have done. =(

2 comments:

Leen said...

option d)

You yell back "What the hell is your problem?!" ;-P

muNm said...

Leen,

Unfortunately that person gave 1 hell good reason...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...