Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Decisions decisions

There are so many events that I'm interested happening this weekend. There are cherry blossom festival at Washington DC, space shuttle launch at Kennedy Space Center in Orlando and Native Indian American Pow Wow at Duke.

It's really hard to choose which one I should go. I have tickets for the space shuttle launch but last minute my friends didn't want to go as they postponed to Monday. But the 10+ hours of driving is not something I look forward to. Cherry blossom is something that I anticipated since last year and the 4 hour driving is not that bad. And lastly Pow Wow is something I wanted to witness since I missed it last year due to workshop that I have to attend.

So while contemplating which one should we go, DC or Orlando, I played around with Priceline Negotiator and unbelievably I managed to book a room that is very cheap at Orlando. The thing about Priceline Negotiator is once you clicked and there's a room that match with your bid, bam! you got the room and it immediately charged to your credit card. With that, Priceline has made decision for me.

So, another dream will come true eventually! (try not to think about 10 hours driving for now)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...