Monday, February 01, 2010

Same exciting old places with additional new people

I send graduation invitation letter to 3 most important people in my life - my husband, my mother & my father last Friday. Yesterday my mom called and confirmed InsyaAllah she and my dad will come. Maybe my younger brother too.

That means we need to plan the travel schedule soon. How excited. InsyaAllah I'll be able to visit New York City again! Can't wait to go to the top of Statue Liberty, Central Park without the snow, the M&M's store and the biggest department store in the world, Macy's.

Maybe we might go Washington DC too. Second time for me. InsyaAllah. I want to have a White House tour, go inside US Capitol (after reading Dan Brown's Lost Symbol, I need to find all the rooms mentioned in the book), go inside the US Memorial and visit the museums.

I need to convince my hubby and mom that Naqib would like to go to Universal Studio in Orlando. My hubby and I skipped that place in our Florida trip last December. Boy, now I am glad we did because they are going to open The Wizarding World of Harry Potter this spring. I want to go! They have the Hogwarts Castle and all the places mentioned in the books and movies. How cool is that!

The near completion of the extended Universal Studio park. Pics from: Telegraph

Because of this new plan, now our plan for spring break needs to be modified. Still couldn't afford to go to east coast, so the plan maybe still be around west coast. We'll see what we can come out with soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...