Saturday, February 06, 2010

Amarah

Jiwa rasa tak tenang. I felt angry, unsatisfied, sad, semua la ada.

Firstly, bengang dengan satu manusia ini yang selalu anggap dia paling pandai dan sibuk nak ajar-ajar orang pulak. Pastu nak paksa orang ikut cakap dia je. WTH? Since last semester he kept on bugging with whatever I'm doing. What's your problem man???? I drove to one direction, he said I should go to another. I put this 2 people in one group, he asked why and said his option is better. WHYYYYYY?? I can't believe I chose to work with him. My bad.

Secondly, I don't know why I'm so hang up on certain things. Like biar la dia. Why I must feel bad on everything she did. Biarkan biarkan biarkan. Tak payah nak sibuk-sibuk okess..

Thirdly, I still rasa sedih pasal some people taknak pergi Orlando lagi. I still rasa terkilan tak pergi Kennedy Space Center. That was my number 1 place that I wanted to go when I came here. Nobody now how much I wanted to be an astronomer. Since form 1 ok. Then after I realized I won't be an astronomer, I don't have a backup plan for my future. Ok, maybe my mom know as I wanted the telescope badly on my 15 (can't remember the exact age) birthday. But it was expensive and I didn't get it. I tried to go to all space exhibition that held in Malaysia. So now I'm here in US, I really really wanted to go to a Space Center. Menyesal tak pergi hari tu. Ingat boleh datang lagi.. T______________________________T

Fourth, 80% chances that my parents will not be coming to my graduation. Yup, changed of plan.

Fifth, I felt like sleeping off my anger right now and cry in my sleep. Boleh?

2 comments:

Leen said...

Astronomer really? I thought you want to draw house or something.

I wanted a telescope since I was 12 (after Lego)still haven't got it. ;-(
You should buy one before coming home. They must be selling it cheaper in Uncle Sam land.

muNm said...

Really leen, astronomer. I realized it wasn't realistic ambition when 1)the physics in Asasi was hard for me & 2) I don't think there is a job market. Well, architect is my second ambition. Dua-dua pun tak jadi.. hehe

I found a telescope that quite cheap, tp I don't know it's worth it or not to buy it now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...