Saturday, January 02, 2010

Here's to 2010

I'll have to make way to new year post before continue posting about my trip to Florida. It's this blog tradition on reminiscing the year before to welcome the new year. Hehe. I only realized that this year when I started to read back what I wrote on new year eves or new year days. Hmmm..

What happened in 2009? If I can give a theme for 2009, I would called it 'the learning year'. It's not only I started my graduate study but I've learned a lot from living alone in foreign land. Anyway, these were events that made impact on my 2009:
  1. Celebrated the new year 2009 by sleeping all the way coz of jet lag with my mom.
  2. Started my graduate study in Duke University.
  3. Made a lot of new friends and reconnect old friends here in States and Malaysia.
  4. Away from my husband for 184 days. I only spend 50% of the year with him.
  5. Finally certified as Advanced PADI SCUBA diver.
  6. Experience my first snow in Durham and finally experience all seasons.
  7. Watched Duke Football and Basketball, and now I'm a true Blue Devil fan.
  8. Visited many places this year - New York, Detroit, Chicago, Charleston, Washington DC, Miami, Orlando and Key West.
  9. Visited 2nd Disney Land. 3 more parks to go?
In 2010, I hope to achieve more success especially in career and personal growth. Hope we can expand our lovely little family in 2010 too. Not forgetting to travel a lot, learn and experience new things and enjoy life more.

Happy New Year 2010 everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...