Sunday, February 01, 2009

TV & Choki

Sepi itu indah. Really? Not to me though. I need constant sounds and any noise to remind me that I'm not alone in this world. That's why I need tv. Just to have some human voices in my room. That's why I disappointed when my house don't have cable. Cable is quite cheap here compared to ASTRO back home.

I love tv. Call it idiot box or total waste of time, tv is the best invention ever. I don't need plasma or LCD, just a big black box that shows pictures and with sound will do. I don't watch it all the time but I switched it on most the time.

I'm going to get a digital converter soon for my tv to get more channel. I have to get it before February something or else I won't received any channel at all.

~*~

When I found out that my landlady has 2 kittens, I thought I won't be missing Choki the bunny as I will get substitute. I was wrong big time. The more time I spend with the kittens, the more I missed Choki. Choki is still the best. He the cutest and the best bunny ever. I miss him so much. I woke up one morning and realized I missed Choki. But I bet he don't remember me now. He's such an amnesiac.

~*~

What does tv and Choki have in common? I used to abandon Choki to watch my tv. Now I regret. I should spend more time with Choki. At least he will remember me (maybe deep inside his heart, he will).

Writing about Choki made me miss him even more. Nak gambar terbaru Choki!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...