Thursday, February 12, 2009

Duke vs UNC - Go Duke!


80% of the people in the campus wearing Duke T-Shirt today with majority has 'Go To Hell Carolina' stated big across their chest. Well, what do you expect. Today was the big game that everyone anticipated, men basketball between Duke and Uni of North Carolina. These two universities has been rival since back then.

Everyone was talking about this. Some have camped at K-Ville since the starting of semester to get the tickets. I have a friend in my class who practically lives in that tent for at least 5 days a week. Even in the freezing winter. Talk about passion. This week has seen more campers surrounding the area. I never seen something like this before. It was so cool I think. We can see how students love their school so much.

the K-Ville


Well, Duke lost 87-101 anyway. And my friend might not coming to class tomorrow. He has mentioned this morning that he's not coming tomorrow if Duke lost. Hehe.

I want to watch the game too. Somebody please give me the ticket to watch basketball games please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...