Friday, November 07, 2008

I love Pavillion


I love going to Pavillion, KL, for these reasons:
  1. It's easy to get parking; since the parking rate is expensive, I think other people park elsewhere.
  2. It's calm, quiet and no children running around. Since most of the shops are the high-end and expensive, so not many people come here. So that's explain the calmness.
  3. Since the shops sell all the ridiculously expensive clothes, bags etc, I don't buy anything when I went there.
  4. I save money on not buying anything.
  5. Yet, in my heart I promised one day I'll buy a Coach handbag for myself (the original one of course). Maybe I should bought it in States, they said it's cheaper there.
  6. Yet, I whispered to my hubby 'Tiffany & Co if you want to buy me gifts'. Never mind Mikimoto, I prefer diamonds to pearls. Hehe
  7. Surely it brings out the materialistic aspect of my soul. Scary... (well, not scary enough if you really know me... HAHA)
  8. Oh, I like it's toilet. Still using the usual Malaysia toilet with water but still maintained the superclean. (Maybe because few people actually use the toilet that make it clean).
  9. The GSC has big leg room.
  10. And of course, the first first spa;Kenko started here. Then suddenly at pasar malam pun ada fish spa. (oh kaki sape ni la ni yg ikan suka sangat makan ni? hehehhhe... hint: not me!)
  11. Oh, every time I came here, Tangs having a huge sale. With additional reduction. And every time I came here I'll be fooled by 'Oh my God the handbag is so pretty and it's 70% off... and oh, the original price is RM2450. Never mind'. Every time.
  12. Last but not least, there's J.Co here. I will definitely buy J.Co every time I come here (just to show that I actually bought something and my trip was not wasted).
  13. And lastly (I promise this is the last one), there's the handsome Bangla that sell western food in the food court. Hahahahhahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaki sape la yg byk sgt ikan tu. sungguh jijik

muNm said...

mmg sungguh jijik.. nasib baik ikan tu tak mati lepas makan kaki orang tu.... hehehhehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...