Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gen-2 for Sale


I don't know how to put this but I'm selling my car!! It's so sad as she has been very faithful and understanding car (what I mean by understanding was she knew when to have punctured tire - when I received by bonuses). So I took this opportunity to advertise at my blog that probably read by less than 5 people. Ahaks... but if these 5 people spread the word to another 5 people, then it would be 10 and the rest you do the maths.

Anyway, the details of the car are as below:

Manufactured: November 2004 but have low mileage, only travel around 65000 km in 4 years!
Engine: Campro 1.6 Automatic
Condition: Very good. Religiously serviced and changed whatever need every 5000 km or 3 months or whichever come first.
Accident: Never had any major accident. No insurance claimed before.
Interior: Very clean as I don't have any children. So the seat is very clean.
Additional info:
1) I've replaced the reverse sensor with new one. It come with small monitor that showed how far is the object behind your care. Please refer to the picture below. It's very useful and very dependable.
2) All the windows were tinted with V-Kool. So you don't have tinted it anymore and it's trap heat and make the car cool inside.


The front view
The back view

The interior view

The location of reverse sensor monitor and the monitor show the distance between the object and the car.

Have very nice plat number. I blacken the alphabet part scaring some psycho will follow me. If you want to know and you are a serious buyer, please email me. Btw, did you know that 5566 (wu wu liu liu) is a Taiwanese band's name? Cool ha.

Low mileage... I'm the type who stay-at-home gal and ride other's car. hehe

Note: Even though many people thinks that women driver didn't know how to take care of the car, I, even though not an expert in cars, know a bit about it and as stated before religiously serviced and take to the workshop if anything feel and sound weird. Furthermore, I have a husband who always make sure that this car in tip-top condition.

Oh yes, reason for selling: Will going off to further study.

Price: RM 31 000.00

Please contact me at munmzzz[at]gmail.com
Only serious buyer please...

2 comments:

Naemmommy said...

alaa siannya nak kena jual keta :( bila fly overseas?

muNm said...

akhir dec ni atau awal jan.... tu la nak jual cepat2.... boleh pkai duit skit... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...