Monday, September 22, 2008

Me & 1000 diseases

I was so close to try on something that I studied and memorized on how it function and all that stuff. During clinical engineering, I've seen that thing and amazed how on earth the inventor of this thing can actually thought of doing this. But of course, not every hospital has this and being a chance to use it would be an experience not to be missed. The machine is MRI.

But then my dream suddenly was squashed by the voice of the love of my life.

"Doctor, it is possible that this pain due to stress from work? Because when she stress, the pain worsen."

And the doctor innocently answered, "Yup, it's possible. I think that's the reason. Btw, how's your working condition?"

Me, "Mumble, mumble, mumble."

Doctor, "That's why you always have pain in this area.... bla...bla...bla... Why don't we try physiotherapy first. If not working, then only we scan. Ok?"

Me, "Mumble, mumble... okkkkk."

There you go. I've missed a chance to get scanned by 3.0 Tesla MRI which supposely to be the first in South East Asia. (I'm not sure it's true, but the hospital claimed it and me being ignorant about the medical technology since I join pharmaceutical, I believe it's true la). I really want to see how the image of my body using that machine. I know it would not find anything abnormal but just want to make sure right...

But by the treatment of physiotherapy I received this time, I don't think this pain will go away. This pain is taking away the sweetness of one activity that I love so much.... sleeping...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...