Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wedding and more weddings

Early next month will start the fasting month of Ramadhan. This means the wedding season will take a pause for a while. 2008 has been the most wedding I've been. So today was the last wedding I had attended before Ramadhan.

Interestingly, today was one of the most memorable wedding. It's the wedding of Ain & Amri. Both of them I knew since secondary school. They have same love story like mine except for few details. Like us, they knew each other since secondary school but only in latter years they become a couple. Ain is one of my closest friend and I'm very happy for them.

What interesting about this wedding that the bride & groom arrived in boat. They made it at Taman Botani Putrajaya beside the lake. Personally I think it's a very beautiful venue. Even though it was a very hot afternoon, but the wind and trees made it bearable. The fun part was that at the end of the day, Ain threw her flower bouquet to us. It's supposed to be for only single girls but it seems that everybody wanted to catch it and all tak malu guys and married girls pun sibuk sibuk. And guess who catch that bouquet? Not me, silly. I'm married remember.

It's Zainal. Yes, my Zainal. My dearest husband.

Can you believe that? Do you think is his subconscious mind that he wanted to marry again? hahaha... okay that was very negative thinking. I know he loves me only, right sayang. Just because that flower dropped at you, you will get married right. But on the safer side, I've asked all the Al-Amin there to take care of him, if they see anything suspicious, please contact me ASAP. Haha... just kidding sayang... I trust you okay...

Okay, let's recap the weddings...

January:

Mas & Odie4/7 of these lovely ladies already married by now. FYI, all 7 were not yet married during this picture was taken.

Of course moi married in January also.

Then,

in May:

Nadhirah & Faka

in June

Faraha & Zul
For the first time I become a pengapit and I think it would be the last time.

in July

Syarah & her husband... for the first time I was not in any picture in this wedding.

Me & Zainal - the reception

Lisa & her husband... we have to go back by just after the bride & groom arrived. So no picture.

in August

Ain & Amri

Coming soon would be Hidayah in October.

While few Pharmaniaga friends like Ida, Niza, Sazani & Imran. (I only went to Niza, the others are quite far to go).

And also few engagements like Fadli, Liya & Mai.

Wow... the Subang girls really love 2008 right. So hopefully in 2009 & 2010 would be the guys turn.

Ps: If you see Zainal in anywhere with a girl with a radius of 0.1 m around him, please contact me ASAP kay.... hehe....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...