Friday, August 01, 2008

My mind has been set

To tell the truth, I won't take any shit from him anymore. I have made up my mind. Mid of this month or more precisely after my 4th stage of 6 Sigma training, I'm sending the letter. After from being his dog for almost 2 years and now his black sheep (shit), I'm going to leave. I've done the best I can to maintain the department's name. Covering him up and make sure others would not look down to us. Now, when suddenly there's a crowd in the department, I become the black shit when he's actually the black shit of the company.

Dear people, if you want to become a manager, please equip yourself with managerial knowledge. If your technical knowledge is above everyone, fine. But no point if your managerial knowledge worse than a clerk. Even a clerk can plan better than you.

My future is still not 100% certain. I'm halfway through there but there's still doubt and what if. But it's ok, we still can live. Anyhow I need to work hard to make sure it will come true.

It just felt so relieved when the wedding reception is over. At the same time, a day before the reception, my doctor said I don't have to go to physiotherapy anymore. Yeay... I like going there coz I felt better after that and I can skip work for half a day but the medical centre was very far and the petrol price would burn my pocket even worst. But I still have a personal physiotherapist at home aka hubby yang malang. So right now, 2 problems down, 3 more to go.

Oh, another problem has turned to something I actually enjoy plak. It is 6 Sigma. The only time I'm so happy in my working life is during training and coaching. Despite being the only few executives among managers and senior managers, I was treated equally. They make me felt that I'm a part of the team. In my company, managers and senior managers wouldn't even want to sit with you. They act like they are holier than us. Benci. Furthermore, the friends that have together are fun and love to gossip too. Huhu..

It is the perfect time to be calm coz tomorrow we are going a road trip to Terengganu... 3 days at the beach... total relaxation and second, no, third, ok, cannot-remember-what-the-number honeymoon. Ya, kami kaki jalan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...